Kubat Custom Compounding
- Monday — Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Closed on Weekends
- (402) 558-2474
- 1-800-782-9988, press option 4
How Compounding Can Help Your Health
Consider trying a compounded prescription if:
- You have tried many of the commercially available prescription medications and have experienced inadequate control of your condition with them.
- Your doctor has prescribed a medication that is made from two or more different medications that are not commercially manufactured as a combination product.
- You have trouble swallowing tablets or pills and are interested in using a flavored suspension, cream, ointment, gel or another dosage form instead.
What types of compounds are available?
- Alternative Dosage Forms
- Dermatological Specialties
- Dietary Therapy
- Discontinued Combinations
- Enteric Coating
- Flavor Specialization
- Gels, Creams, Lotions, Ointments
- Geriatric Formulations
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Inhalation Therapy
- Medicated: Lollipops, Lozenges
- Ophthalmic Specialties
- Oral Suspensions
- Otic Solutions and Suspensions
- Pediatric Formulations
- Preservative-Free Formulations
- Sugar-Free Formulations
- Veterinary Formulation
How Can I Get My Custom Compound Prescription?
We do not offer home delivery for custom compounded prescriptions at this time. You will need to visit the pharmacy for a pick up or we can mail them to you.
Compounding patients, we want to hear from you.
Kubat Pharmacy values feedback about your experience so we can continue to improve our patient care. Please complete and submit our satisfaction survey by downloading it here.
Website Design & Development - J.A.M. Design